Continuity Product Tester with Coil Cord
The optional Product Tester (sometimes referred to as a Continuity Tester) works on all of our Earthing products. It is used to quickly and easily check the conductivity of your Earthing products, product cords/leads and grounding rod cords/leads to determine that they are conductive and in good working condition. IT DOES NOT TEST THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS EARTHED. To test that your products are Earthed/Grounded you need to use an Outlet Checker.
How To Set Up The Earthing Product Tester
1. Unwrap the two AAA batteries included in this kit.
2. Open the battery cover on the back of the Product Tester. Add the batteries according to the + and - signs. Once installed, replace the battery cover.
3. Slide the green button (#1) from the OFF position to the ON position.
A green LED light will quickly flash on and then off in the indicator window (#2). This shows that your Product Tester is working properly and ready for use.
In the future, if you do not see the green light flash on and then off again when you turn the Product Tester on, please replace the batteries.
How To Use The Earthing Product Tester
1. Check your wall outlet with an Outlet Checker (not included) to ensure you have a grounded outlet. Next, plug the Safety Adapter (included with this kit) into your grounded wall outlet.
2. Snap Coil Cord #1 (included with this kit) onto the front of the Product Tester. Plug the other end of Coil Cord #1 into the Safety Adapter.
3. Snap Coil Cord #2 (included with your Earthing or Ground Therapy product) onto your grounding product. Plug the other end of Coil Cord #2 into the Safety Adapter.
4. Turn the Product Tester on by sliding the green button from the OFF position to the ON position. A green light will quickly flash on and then off in the indicator window to show that it?s ready to use.
DIRECT TESTING: Place the Product Tester firmly onto the conductive surface of your Earthing or Ground Therapy product. A solid green light in the indicator window shows that your product is conductive and ready to ground you.
TESTING THROUGH A SHEET: Add a drop of water onto your sheet. This mimics the body moisture created over time when contact is made with the sheet. Next, firmly place the Product Tester against the wet area. A solid green light in the indicator window shows that your product is conductive and ready to ground you.
If the green light does not turn on, then your product or cord may not be conductive.
5. Turn off the Product Tester and detach the Coil Cord to extend the life of your batteries.
How To Test An Earthing Coil Cord
1. Snap one end of the Coil Cord onto the front of the Product Tester.
2. Plug the other end of the Coil Cord into the side of the Product Tester.
3. Turn on the Product Tester. A solid green light in the indicator window shows that your Coil Cord is working properly.
If the green light does not turn on, then your Coil Cord may not be functioning properly. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.
4. Turn off the Product Tester and detach the Coil Cord to extend the life of your batteries.
You simply connect the Product Tester to the Adapter plug with built in splitter connected to a properly grounded wall outlet (or grounding rod and lead) and place it directly on your Earthing product. A green light will confirm that your product and wire are in good working order.
Please Note - This Product Tester does not test that the wall socket is Earthed - it is testing that the products and cords are all conductive and in good working order, therefore, if the socket is Earthed correctly everything should be fully functional.